Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

old coin with Bounty hunter Tracker IV

Eric

Went detecting yesterday with my friend John. For the first time he was using his bounty hunter tracker IV that he bought as a back-up. He was very much pleased with the performance of the BH. He found a coin from the year 1580 with it. Now you can see......
This farmfield was heavely hunted by minelabs, tesoro's, whites..

It doesnt matter what gun you use in my opinion. One thing I know and that the BH has superb Discrimination.

Eric. The Netherlands.

Great Find, I have 2 of the tracker IV's.. They have served me well for over 4yrs. I have found approximately $20,000 to $30,000 dollars worth of jewelery(retail) and coins with the units. One ring alone worth $5,500 in my first month with the detector. I detect full time and do training courses on the Beaches of Surfers Paradise as well as short 3 day Gold-field tours west of Brisbane. The disc is very good for the money, I run mine on tone disc, lowest setting possible and sensitivity at about 4 oclock. It is a good beginners machine right up to advanced detecting, I have found nuggets with the unit as well.(shallow) I use an SD2100 as a back up on the gold-fields and operate an InfiniumLS for most of my detecting on the fields, and recently started Scuba detecting. All in all the bounty hunter tracker IV is great value for money. May you find more exciting treasures in the Netherlands, God Bless, Nugget.:)

I havent used a BH before but have used Garrett and Minelab detectors with great success. This is probably one of the only hobbies that ever gives you something back for your efforts. I'm glad to see yet another happy detectorist finding history and having fun, well done.
Cheers!