Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

old farm gives up a 1903 Indian

GunnarMN

put the bliss in Jimmy mode, I,E, discrimination and was going thru the nail infested farm yard, and got a signal that was breaking but seemed stronger than normal for nails so i dug it from 7" down , its a 1903 and as you can see the farm chemicals have done it in , but it reminds me if I can find an indian penny , so could i find a silver coin, probly the last nice day hear in minnesota as the highs will only be in the low 30.s and the ground will freez big time , wish i could get down to georgia, this would be the best window for that spot

good job weeding through the nails and pulling out the indian cent, i hear you about the end of the good weather, sounds the same for here in western ny, hh

WTG...I'm happy to just find a wheat...never found an indian yet....good luck on getting a few more hunts in this year.

Nice finds Gunnar! My thought is that I want to see you dig more "high probable" targets and this way you won't become so discouraged in the field. I am happy that you found some neat relics and a nice IH cent to add to the collection. I see you are learning the language of the Bliss and it is teaching you what is hiding in the field. I wish you the best in the very near future and may you find more nice coins or even a coin spill! Keep us posted - Jimmy

n/t

Yeah! Way to gut it out late into the year! Good reward for your committment to the sport! :clapping:
Mud

Nice job of fishing a keeper out of the trash! I'm still looking for my first Indian!