Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OLD OX YOTA AND HIS old swimming holes

YES IM A FOREVER GARRETT MAN , THAT HOPES THEY WILL SOME DAY MAKE A MULTI FREQUENCY AT GOLD OR PRO , but if not because of the dependability and service of their company and how they've treated me im faithful. Speaking of MULTI FREQUENCY like the equinox and the some of the men that use them I really liked watching hiloxyota find his river rings with his deeper than a whales blow hole detector, even though a big part of their success is location and digging scratchy signals its been enjoyable especially the music and old swim hole scenes when it first starts . Then one day they decided to rip on Garrett detectors and their users , i admit it was kind of funny , but i guess finding old gold just wasn't fun enough anymore . So ive got something funny to share , my detecting buddy has minelabs both the excalibur and 30 30 ,and the 600 and 800 equinox . And hes found 2 or 3 gold in 2 or 3 years in fact when he seen how much gold jewelry we Garrett detectorist were finding he purchased the AT pro and gold , now thats funny , but we were thankful that he finally found a very nice white gold ring with ice apprised at about 6000.oo . So somthing tells me its not all about buying a detector that can help you dig the deepest hole , have GPS and get a web update , and make a carnival of fruity sounds , but their little side show was funny , and whos that guy you can see in the bushes watching them from shore , the one that doesn't do his own detective work . SURFACE PICKER ,

NICE ! VERY IMPRESSIVE FINDS , LET ME BE HONEST JOHN , GARRETT DETECTORS BECAUSE OF THEIR MERCIFUL GENEROSITY SEVERAL TIMES DURING REPAIRS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO KEEP DETECTING , AND IN AT LEAST ONE CASE I THINK IT WASN'T THE MACHINES FAULT, I AM A POWER USER AS WHITES SPOKESMAN TOLD ME , AFTER BREAKING THE SPORTs SHAFT WHERE TWO SCREWS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN , BECAUSE IT WAS A FRICTION STRESS POINT ,BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD , LOL. BUT IT HAS NEVER HAPPEND TO MY GARRETTS , EVEN WITH A GARBAGE CAN LID ON THEM .TALK ABOUT PUTTING A DETECTOR THROUGH A STRESS TEST , COLD WEATHER WATER HUNTING IN WAVES AND CURRENT IS INTENSE, BUT THEY HOLD OUT , NO WONDER GARRETTS AT SERIES IS STILL TOP OF THE GAME ,