Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Oxcart Trail Search

A

Anonymous

I was able to get out and check the old oxcart trail that goes through my great uncles farm in western MN sunday during a break from deer hunting. I could see the ruts going through his chunk of virgin prairie grass so I set up the Explorer II to IM -16 and set of down the trail. I was hoping to find an old camping area but no luck. It was very strange to hunt an area and have absolutely no junk. I didn't here much of anything, only a few faint signals that were lead shot from shotguns and an old 22 case. I only searched for an hour so I have lots more ground to check. I was able to find a nice 6 point buck later in the afternoon so it was a great day even without finding any relics.

Brett,
One Question. Where did that 6 point buck hit on the screen? I've never been able to dig one of those.

I suppose that they didn't drop a whole bunch of stuff though. Anything you find should be interesting.
Chris