Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old sidewalks sure are pretty this time of year.............

JFlynn

Spotted 3 new ones today riding around on old lot's all over town. Early spring in the south is the best time to see the bulbs coming up. Nothing physical has to be there just the lillies in a row will show you where people concentrated while walking.

I pulled almost 100 coins, silver, a couple CW era buttons and a ring off of this one sidewalk with the Nokta small coil over several hunts. Went back with the stock coil to see if I could pull something deeper in this heavy heavy trash. Got 1 penny, small coil cleaned it slap out. I really expected that but had to see.

JFlynn--I thought I had finally made up my mind to get a Racer,but you keep posting these CoRe stories--what's a Mother to do??

I'm not a S shaped shaft person at all. A new milestone in detecting has been set. Come join in, just tell your hunting buddies no need in hunting there, I have already!

JFlynn said:
I pulled almost 100 coins, silver, a couple CW era buttons and a ring off of this one sidewalk with the Nokta small coil over several hunts. Went back with the stock coil to see if I could pull something deeper in this heavy heavy trash. Got 1 penny, small coil cleaned it slap out. I really expected that but had to see.

Wow! Congrats. I can not wait for my CoRe to get here, I would be happy with a 3rd of those finds.

greaser said:
Wow! Congrats. I can not wait for my CoRe to get here, I would be happy with a 3rd of those finds.

You will be very pleased, this is maybe 75 hrs or a touch more on the CoRe in ungodly trash.
Actually a handful has been added since then....... understand that the top machines out at this time passed over these targets many times. The small coil and DI3 is a coin killer like no other.

Stop it!! I've got five detectors and you guys are making me want another one! If they are as good as you all say and word gets out the supply won't be able to keep up with the demand. Guess I'll have to try and find a used one and check it out.