Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old Silver, Older CW Relics

bigfootokie

Once again, a fun hunt with Brad (Stick) and Dave (Bandit) on some old dirt. I was fortunate enough to find the only coins of the day. My finds included a 1916-D Barber Quarter, 1923 and 1920-D Wheats, a CW era belt hook (probably a Knapsack Hook), two large rimfire cartridges, one Eagle button, two other buttons, two buckshot leads, and a large horseshoe. I really enjoyed my Deus today and honestly don't consider using any of my other machines when I hit the Relic fields.

Thanks for looking.:)

Looks like you had a great day in terms of finds but an even better day spending time detecting with friends . . . as I have said, some of my best hunts over the past 4+ decades have not been when great finds were made but rather memories shared with friends doing what we enjoy.

Keep posting your finds . . . . you have makde some great ones of late!

Andy

Sorry it took so long for my reply Joe, been pretty busy.

My program started from Deus Fast mode. This is the original version of the first program I built after the 3.0 download, which I did well with and posted the program on this forum on July first.

Manual GB
Disc 10 --- 3 Tone --- 202Hz 0-10 --- 518Hz 11-87 --- 800Hz 88-97
Sens 90
Freq 12kHz
Iron Vol 0
Reactivity 3 --- Silencer 3
Audio Response 5
Notch 98-99
ID Norm- No

As I hunt different spots, I make changes to my program as needed. Below is my refined basic program which I start with every hunt. It runs smooth with these settings most places I detect, but I do make minor adjustments at each location as I hunt, but never save them anymore. I always start out with this setup then modify a bit as I go. Still learning the Deus after a year and I'm sure I'll still be learning many years from now.

Tracking GB
Disc 4 --- 4 Tone --- 202Hz 0-10 ---644Hz 11-83 --- 800Hz 84-97
Sens 90
Freq 12kHz
Iron Vol 1
Reactivity 2 --- Silencer 2
Audio Response 2
Notch 98-99
ID Norm- No