Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Old West Bottles?

Kapok

Has anyone bought a privy probe from Old West Bottles before? I ordered one about 5 days ago and never got any confirmation. I’ve sent two follow-up emails, with no response. Hope I didn’t get ripped off.

Has anyone bought a privy probe from Old West Bottles before? I ordered one about 5 days ago and never got any confirmation. I’ve sent two follow-up emails, with no response. Hope I didn’t get ripped off.
What's that look like ???

Interesting tool.
We used these at work for locating power lines. LoL
Guys burned up so many lines over the years we were forced to stop using them. This is one I got.
The better ones were tapered from the tip back a foot or two. Now they use a fiberglass rod with a metal tip swaged on. Never tried it for bottles.
I'll have to give it a try.
Thanks for the info.

Attachments

• IMG_20240213_161057.jpg
    IMG_20240213_161057.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27