Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Older Land Ranger from 2004

Crew Chief

:usaf: Hello, is anyone still swinging the original Land Ranger. My wife has a Land Ranger she received for her birthday in 2004. I just got a F 70 so I can join her in her hunts. She has no desire to get a new machine and is very comfortable with her BH. She mostly runs it in program 1 and digs everything, pull tabs and other trash do not bother her at all. She also has a 5in coil but has never used it. I think it would help in locating small jewelry near the surface. Are there any other advantages to the smaller coil? And do you really give up much depth with a smaller coil? Thanx.

I recently acquired one that needed to be repaired. I have a Time Ranger as well as about a dozen other machines.
The repair cost was around 100 dollars, but the case is the only thing that they didn’t replace. It got a new board, control face, and even new decals on the side. Top notch service in my eyes.
I highly recommend the 4” coil for trashy areas. You do sacrifice a little depth, but it’s perfect for really trashy park areas.
A59-BB834-3-F7-E-4-AF2-A2-FF-E346-B1-E2-C91-A.jpg

:usaf: Thanx for the comments Bucksport :cheers: Nice to know it can still be repaired for fair price. Like I mentioned, my wife's was purchased new in 2004. Still looks and works great. Soon as this snow and ice here in Michigan go away we are gonna slap the small coil on the BH Land Ranger.