Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Olympus D-360L..

A

Anonymous

Has anybody used one? I see it has 1280x960 dpi resolution with 2x digital zoom.Staples has them on sale for $249.94.Im wondering if they are anygood for closeup shots on coins and stuff,without spending mega bucks.Someone posted on one of the forums in the past about using a 2x digital zoom and they took great closeups.

And I love it! It takes decent macro pics close up but you either need to use plenty of natural light and be very still or use the flash but not too close as you will get too much light exposure. I paid $300.00 for mine so $250.00 is a GREAT deal and I don't think you can do much better in that price range. Look at my pics taken with it. Scroll down a little and tell me what you think. George

The most recent of my dog's "girlfriend" below. But I did find this one of a WOT modification I made pretty close up. This was taken without a flash so it could have been a little more detailed but it will give you an idea what this camera can do. George

not a bad pic.I seen a closeup of a gold ring on another forum using the 360L.I want one:))

Hi Mike,
I don't know if you got your D-360L yet? But I found the camera on special today in CompUSA for $249.?? and they give you free a 32MB card for storing your pictures on. The D-360L comes standard with 8MB. However my CompUSA was out of stock for the D-360L. So I am back ordered.
Terry in Hawaii

Thats a great deal allrite.I bought it locally for 249.00 and its great.Finally got an ac adapter for it:)