Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Once again 705 owner.

Joe Black

Well, I wasn’t in the market for a new detector necessarily but, like most , you always find yourself looking for good deals. Yesterday I was looking on F/B market place & stumbled across a posting of a new 705 for $140… I immediately responded to the post & asked all the typical questions. The person claimed that it was never used. Long story short, we arranged a meeting & low & behold it was indeed new. I asked why getting rid of it. The lady claims she is cleaning out grandparents home & this was one of the things to get rid of…….At the end of it all, she let me have it for $130 because the box had a damaged spot to it………what a heck of a deal and, yes it works! Thanks for reading!

Great find. The 705 is a very capable detector and a pleasure to use. Congrats
Had one several years ago & did well with it. It’ll be a backup detector for me now since I primarily use a Nox, Vanquish and, Excalibur……Price was too good to say no to on that 705……..I never heard of anyone picking one up for that price so far either, especially new!

Seems to me you got a very good detector for an excellent price. Best of luck.

Well, I wasn’t in the market for a new detector necessarily but, like most , you always find yourself looking for good deals. Yesterday I was looking on F/B market place & stumbled across a posting of a new 705 for $140… I immediately responded to the post & asked all the typical questions. The person claimed that it was never used. Long story short, we arranged a meeting & low & behold it was indeed new. I asked why getting rid of it. The lady claims she is cleaning out grandparents home & this was one of the things to get rid of…….At the end of it all, she let me have it for $130 because the box had a damaged spot to it………what a heck of a deal and, yes it works! Thanks for reading!
You Done Good. Congrat's. May you have much success with some great finds and saves.

Outstanding!
I got my 705 in a similar situation a decade ago, and at that time I paid $300 which was great deal. If another turned up around here for the price you paid, I'd be on it like stink!

Outstanding!
I got my 705 in a similar situation a decade ago, and at that time I paid $300 which was great deal. If another turned up around here for the price you paid, I'd be on it like
Last month I missed out on a Fisher CZ-3D on F/B market place. The person was asking $50 for it & looked to be in mint condition according to the pics I saw…….Someone beat me to it though 🙁

Last month I missed out on a Fisher CZ-3D on F/B market place. The person was asking $50 for it & looked to be in mint condition according to the pics I saw…….Someone beat me to it though 🙁
Gotta be ready to strike while the iron is hot. The fastest rat gets the cheese. :biggrin:

I'm looking for another back up, let me know if you're looking for something else. I just moved into gold country, OMG...its unreal.

You got a great deal for sure. I have always liked a XTerra.