Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Opinions on CZ6A ?

A

Anonymous

Just would like to know what you folks think. The person wants $425.00. Is that a good price? What are your opinions on the CZ6A? Thanks HH

Price is too high as its an older machine. Could esily pick up a newer CZ5 for that price. One wonders why they did away with it as its weather resistant abilities were a plus and most only hunt with earphones so the lack of an outside speaker is a non issue to most. Would look around for a CZ5 as since the CZ3D came out CZ5's both new and used are going for low prices..In reallity CZ5 is the same unit minus the weather resitant feature and does have an outside speaker..

I agree with Dan, price is to high I had a CZ6 and ACZ5 and found I had a bit more depth with the CZ5 HH Ken

I just posted above in the "splashproof" area about it. I have a really nice CZ-6a that was all tuned up by Fisher & I will never sell it. It's my rain unit, & they are becoming sorta hard to find. But, as Dan pointed out a brand new CZ-5 can be had now for $400 something. So, you just have to weigh how much is that "rainproof" thing worth to you & it will be out of warranty. HH, Bill