Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ordered a Deus

mazarelo

Should be here tomorrow. Anybody read the UK forums? Seems like they're
having issues with 3.0? Anyway, looking forward to learning the machine and
posting some finds.

mazarelo said:
Anybody read the UK forums? Seems like they're
having issues with 3.0? .

Few users may have problems with the V3 on earlier made Deus detectors, but i dont think its nothing widepread.

So far so good on my upgrade to V3. I think and this is just my opinion, V3 will be a tremendous blessing to the US users of the Deus. I won't say there were real issues with V2 but I think V3 is going to be awesome. I haven't had much time to hunt but I am already a big fan. I actually used the Deus in a paid hunt and had really good luck with it. V2 was fine but I think V3 will make me an even bigger fan of the Deus.

HH
Don

No problems here or with my friends.

I cant see the problem myself all these extras and for free.

I had my first Deus for 1.5+ years and the second one for 1.75 years and another new one should be here next week with its 5 year warranty.

My young 58 year old detecting partner said "Jer why do you need a 5 year warranty you will be 80 next year".

I replied, just incase I dont get the call home.:thumbup: Jerry.

JBM said:
No problems here or with my friends.

I cant see the problem myself all these extras and for free.

I had my first Deus for 1.5+ years and the second one for 1.75 years and another new one should be here next week with its 5 year warranty.

My young 58 year old detecting partner said "Jer why do you need a 5 year warranty you will be 80 next year".

I replied, just incase I dont get the call home.:thumbup: Jerry.

just out of curiosity... what happened to your first two Deus?