Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

p/p

A

Anonymous

Help, I'm having a hard time pinpointing with my cz3d. It loves nails and bottlecaps. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks, Ron B.

Ron,
For me how much my 3D like nails seems to depend on how wet it is. There are times out I don't dig one and then there's time I dig a couple. It's always when I am looking for deepies. Some people have suggested GB by using the bobbing method helps. As far as bottle caps there's no real 'problem' there. The 3D was designed to get coins other machines have missed. With the 3D that sometimes means digging trash that you wouldn't have with other detectors. Where bottlecaps are is where Indian Head pennies sometime ID as... in keeping with the 3D purpose they that area is included. I've even had IHs hit in the 'relic' catagory on my 3D. You will also dig more square tabs and foil with a 3D that you would with most other machines. Does it work as advertised? I would really say yes. I have taken the 3D into sites I have pounded and found coins that didn't ID properly on other machines but does on the 3D. It's a strong IH machine because of the way IH pennies will ID over a wide area. The 3D also does fanastic on deep nickels... better than any machine I have owned. I have dug some of the deepest nickels I have ever dug with my 3D.
-Bill