Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Park Hunt and some weird finds,and silver!

rks1040

Went to the park this morning. The ground is as hard as a brick,since we haven't had any rain for so long. I got a nickel tone,and when I dug it,I found this at 3 inches!
005_zpsb5a88f7d.jpg
0062_zps030c9a6a.jpg
This is the weirdest target I've dug so far!:rofl: How do you loose a contact lens,in the factory package?:blink: My friend Tom said the shuffle board court was old,so we went over there,and the first signal I got was a faint dime tone (no TID) and just the tip of the horse shoe showing a sliver of black. I chiseled down (took forever) and at 6 inches I found this 1939 Merc!
0032_zps46c664a5.jpg
The rest is just the normal clad coins,and a metal thing that looks like a arrow head,but isn't.
0012_zpsf19e09ee.jpg
It still amazes me how anyone could loose a contact lens in the package,and apparently a long time ago,for it to be down 3 inches!:surprised: What is more amazing is the fluid,and lens are still in the package!

Nice merc! I've not found a contact OR the packaging, so you're one up on me there. By the looks of it, that contact is still wearable :)

I've ran into 5 or 6 targets that sound good, but no TID. By the looks of things, I guess I'd better start digging them - if it ever rains again.

Topdecker said:
Nice merc! I've not found a contact OR the packaging, so you're one up on me there. By the looks of it, that contact is still wearable :)

I've ran into 5 or 6 targets that sound good, but no TID. By the looks of things, I guess I'd better start digging them - if it ever rains again.

Yup! The one's that don't show any TID,and are faint,are the one's you want to dig!:thumbup: I just turn 90 degrees and run the coil over them again,if the sound is still good,you can almost bet it's a older coin!:detecting:

Dude my right eye takes that script!

Congrats on the silver!