Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Patriot needs repair.

Dead Eye

I bought this Patriot used, so its not under warranty. Thinking of sending it to Teknetics for repair work. The + and - buttons are not working, can't change any settings. Any ideal what Teknetics will charge for repair? .

Mailed my Patriot to Teknetics two weeks ago. Got it back today fixed, no charge. How cool is that. I love this machine, it speaks to me.
I sent my T2 LTD in for repair when I accidently damaged the screen with my pinpointer. They replaced the screen and mailed it back to me free of charge- all I had to pay was shipping. Great Service dept and Felix over there is awesome to deal with.

That is fantastic news...I never knew they would do somthing like that,and it’s great you posted.I had a T2 Coil that failed,granted it was under warranty but Felix couldn’t have been any nicer to talk to,and fix my machine.