Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

performance compadre on beach

A

Anonymous

Coming weekend I'll make a trip to the sea and I wonder if the the compadre will be a good choice on the beach.Maybe somebody has experienced it?
HH Eric.

I dont have experience with that particular model Tesoro detector BUT it has been my experience that Tesoro Detectors are loads of fun at the beach. Dry sand for the most part. They tend to false a bit once you gettem over the wet sand but you can tone that down with discrimination and sensitivy settings most of the time. If you have manual ground balance all the better. Good luck and be sure to stop by and let us know how you did. Another bit of advice, treat the beach using the law of averages. Dig it all man and sooner or later you'll hit gold. Silver is sure to be there as well.
Rick

as good as ANY MACHINE on the dry sand, but got a bit unpredictable on the wet sand! if you want to work the wet sand on a REGULAR basis, you need to invest in a dedicated beach machine. On the dry stuff, the machine you are using will work fine!

I have used my SS umax on the salt beach and had no problems and when it was wet sand i just turned the sens. down until it was quiet, and off again hunting.
Same for the conquistador..