Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Permission to hunt a Shrine Club Park--What's the best approach

A

Anonymous

Less then two miles from home is a Shrine Club which has a park used for many different events throughout the year. I checked it out the other day and there is a sign stating that if you are not a member, inquire inside. I know of many different ways to approach this, but I really want to detect here, so I need a good line, opener, excuse, something. Thought some of you might have some advice. Thanks

I would find a member and just ask for permission. I imagine that once you explained what you were doing and that you would remove any trash found they might allow you in. Of course a donation to the Shrine Crippled Children Center wouldn't hurt.
Dave