Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pics!!!!

A

Anonymous

ok the club i belong to has posted some of my finds on their website. the coins are an:
1865 2 cent piece
and an 1837 hard times token (illustrious predecessor varitey)
between them is just a flat button
above the flat button is an australian copper penny dated 1937 found in a basement hole
in the top case is an oxen shoe,
the lump of metal on the left in the top case is a hunk of lead that someone tried to cut off a piece of and broke their knife blade in it the blade is still there kind of a neat piece history in progess i call it.
the oval in the bottom case is a gold filled ring found at another basement hole site with the initials D.B.E. insribed inside. very old ring
also a silver ring i think the rest is faily self explanatory. any questions feel free