Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Plowed Fields

bigfootokie

In 2007, I was fortunate enough to go on a detecting trip to East Anglia in the UK. Had an amazing experience with some great finds and hunted in plowed fields a couple of times. At the time I was detecting with an F-75 which had a "Plowed Field" mode. During these hunts I did much better than my new friends with all other brands of machines.

I'm VERY impressed so far with my Deus and I will be doing some relic hunting in a couple of weeks so I am wondering how my Deus will perform at a plowed site. I expect it will do quite well, but I would appreciate some input from experienced users.

Jim (BFO)

the deus on freshly ploughed soil is a dream ,the IDs come thru loud and clear .
nothing is better IMO

targets said:
the deus on freshly ploughed soil is a dream ,the IDs come thru loud and clear .
nothing is better IMO

Thanks my friend...that makes me feel better. Especially since I ordered a 13" coil today for my upcoming hunt.:biggrin: