Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Posting pics.

A

Anonymous

Is there a way of posting pictures without it having to go through to my Photopoint. I would appreciate a suggestion please.

Not sure about over there Chuck but our ISP's on this side of the "pond" usually provide 5 to 10 MB of space for each subscriber's own webpage. What some of us do is create a graphics folder and FTP our pictures there and just refer to them in our forum postings using a simple html statement.
Hope that is what you were asking about.
HH & posting ... Gord.

Sounds a bit too complicated for me Gord. I am the oldest novice swinger in town. I will stick with photopoint. Thanks anyway, my friend.

and then make a link to them. It is far less complicated than it seems once you have done it a couple times. We all went through what you are and understand the frustration at times