Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Posting some pics for Robert, Cedarswamp...

Look at you Cuz. Wow you gonna save anything for the rest of us? LOL

We chatted a while ago and we think you can't stand for much of this! You be speaking Turkish soon! That's some great detecting there........

I gave him my lucky hat. Ever since I can't find anything good. LOL

I need to hear his side of that story LOL, gotta a spare hat I can have? Might be a horseshoe in the right place the way his detecting day looks!

NO!!!! No more hats given away. LOL

Heres the story of what indicates a cashe of wheats by reason of close proximaty of dates 1910-1930 and being found in a small area of a farmers field.Pat and I found the location of an old house by researching old maps which no longer exists.I had not recieved my CF77 as of yet so I was hunting with my Etrac was hitting targets about 9 inches.As soon as the CF77 arrived headed back out to the same location,and it was not long before recieving a faint signal another wheat 12 inches down then went on to find three more wheats,and Patm found three with his Cores.Depth was impressive but how would it discriminate took it to a loacal park where coins have been found from the 1800s.Here we go again shotgun metal 10-12 down after a few of those targets wanted to turn sensitivity down so I did still went deep lol.I dug some signals that had a two way signal but was breaking up one way ended up being foil on one target and a small beaver tail tab on the other,then proceeded to dig a 1940s wheat 9-10 inches.After dinner decided to hunt an 1885 church camp that has been hunted hard by me and many others if you find a coin here at 3 inches or below will likely be an old coin.As it was getting dark I thought to myself it would be nice to find a silver or an indian to write about ,up comes a nice two way faint signal down about five inches on the side of the hole laying vertical not another wheaty no this is an indian.To dark to see the date after clean up revealed a 1883 indian head penny.My final thoughts in regards to the CF77 is I got more than I bargained for a better discriminator than expected listen for that saxy sound on deep targets,,,,,,,CEDAR

That sure is a sweet injun cuz. LOL It's gotta be the hat. LOL

That's a mess a gooduns, almost pretty as a stringer of catfish. And that's gooood! Excellent finds and I must say I'm impressed with your research skills and knowledge. You took to that 77 like a fat lady on a syrup biscuit, that's fast!

It's still tons of fun nomatter what I find.

Now that's funny JFlynn. LOL

Patrick(MI) said:
It's still tons of fun nomatter what I find.
Yeah but from the looks of it you been on the south end of a north bound mule and Rob been spankin the finds looks like lololol. Ya'll need to move south we could have some fun and probably get into some trouble. I sure as heck ain't comin up there..............:twodetecting:

I hear ya JFlynn. Thing is he's a fast treasure hunter and I'm a slow hunter. When I got my Explorer back in 2001 I had to learn to slow down to find the deep stuff. I still like listening to tiny signals that you have to listen to. But you're right he sure is spanking the finds and I'm steppin in the dung piles. LOL
I'd love to come south but I have to wait till my circumstances take a turn for the best. I don't blame you for not wanting to come up here. Even I don't want to be up here. LOL

Impressive digs.