Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Power of the 5000: another nice nugget found in WA

beepinpete_wa

Hi Members

Well, another nice slug found last week to a lucky Westie, this bloke also found a 531 gram nugget at the same spot last trip out,
it goes to show the tru performance of the 5000 and the gold waiting for all to find,...

http://golddetecting.4umer.net/t5810-the-three-amigos-return

Goldfields Flogged to death ??

I dont think so :twodetecting:

Pete in WA

Mach1

Yeah it is a pity its so far away for you guys i agree there mate, but, maybe it wouldnt be such a bad suggestion for the forum for a trip to WA for members able to do it as a group type of thing,aimed at 2012/2013 season here, group bookings meens good discounts on not only rentals but gear too..

Pete in WA :cheers:

P.S so mach1 where abouts are you situated mate,
and how far from your usual hunting grounds roughly ??

I'm in Pennsylvania... but regularly go hunting in the mineralized soils of VA for relics.... been thinking if I have a GPX maybe it might be time to start looking for places to find gold, though! :detecting:

That would be a long trip to Australia.... :surprised:

I used it at the last hunt and really did well. I don't post pictures of finds but I can tell you my finds were though the ceiling. I will never be without it unless Minelab can make some improvements over the current model. The red soil in Va. is not a problem for the 5000 and it reaches DEEP. It is my detector of choose. You will not leave the fields empty handed with the 5000 unless you never turn it on.