Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer need Asap !!!!

A

Anonymous

Hello my friends. I need your pray. We had a bag of Fire killer fall on me. This was wet to put out. This can get in to your skin and hurt you or more. I have cuts from cutting brush and I got Ths fire ant killer all over me. I have been talking to poision control center in GA. They have giving me things to watch out for and are helping me. Please say a prayer that this did not get into my system
Thank You
Jeff
God Bless

Never had any thing to do with the fire ant killer but did get bit 3 times on the had by fire ants when we were down in Florida. Wow they hurt!!! We dont have them here in Mi.
Greg from Mi.

You know that you are to pray and forget about it because God will take care of it. If you don't believe He has taken care of it, He did not hear your pray. She was telling me this was in the bible. I don't remember this one but I believe my wife. I'am believing but it trys to get back in my mine. Sorry for the going on here. God bless you all.
Jeff