Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

O, kind Lord, I praise and glorify you for always protecting me from the advances of my sickness, I implore you to continue to shelter me from evil.
Lord, I invoke you to grant me emotional, spiritual, and physical protection over my health. Rid me of this evil and help me to trust you, as my refuge. I pray that you grant me the wisdom to identify the truth. Make me courageous in the presence of danger. Amen
Jesus heals the sick.jpg

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV)

Bob and Radar... Two words that are spelled the same backwards... You're on our Radar Bob... Get well soon partner...:bouncy:

Struggling a lot lately with stomach/ intestinal issues lately that are really messing up my daily life. I think more chronic than serious , but not officially diagnosed yet. Some outside prayer help sure won’t hurt.
Thanks.
My wife has gastritis causes swelling gas nasty we were at the hospital sat cat scan meds so i feel for you Bob prayers brother
Mark