Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayers needed for Lucy,

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Tami was exposed at work for Covid from two patients but three are infected! Don't know if any had their vaccine jabs or not but probably did. Lucy is Tami's eldest dog, the mother of Zella and is very ill, Tami was up with her all night as she was vomiting, has diarrhea & bloody stools--Prayers for both Tami & Lucy & me, because i have a right ear infection from the top of my head all down my right side & into my right leg, have difficulty swallowing, throat is sore & coughing trying to get fluids out of my lungs--I maybe close to Pneumonia again, but right now I am feeling a little better, as my visiting nurse was called & had ear drops prescribed & to take Tylenol when needed even with all my other meds!

Tami loves her 3 dogs more than anyone else & to lose even one would be difficult for her to accept--like I've said before she views life in her own little circle because of being spoiled by mom & dad & having a learning disability & sicknesses, including Fibromyalgia, but is trying to make her own way through extreme difficulties too many times--some she brings upon herself & others because of her illnesses & disability to handle her own finances! Oh, WELL all this to let you know how to pray for our needs; so, PRAYERS PLEASE & life goes on for God rules while Satan tempts & traps souls whenever Jesus is left out of our lives! Thank you & God Bless! Ma

Tami was exposed at work for Covid from two patients but three are infected! Don't know if any had their vaccine jabs or not but probably did. Lucy is Tami's eldest dog, the mother of Zella and is very ill, Tami was up with her all night as she was vomiting, has diarrhea & bloody stools--Prayers for both Tami & Lucy & me, because i have a right ear infection from the top of my head all down my right side & into my right leg, have difficulty swallowing, throat is sore & coughing trying to get fluids out of my lungs--I maybe close to Pneumonia again, but right now I am feeling a little better, as my visiting nurse was called & had ear drops prescribed & to take Tylenol when needed even with all my other meds!

Tami loves her 3 dogs more than anyone else & to lose even one would be difficult for her to accept--like I've said before she views life in her own little circle because of being spoiled by mom & dad & having a learning disability & sicknesses, including Fibromyalgia, but is trying to make her own way through extreme difficulties too many times--some she brings upon herself & others because of her illnesses & disability to handle her own finances! Oh, WELL all this to let you know how to pray for our needs; so, PRAYERS PLEASE & life goes on for God rules while Satan tempts & traps souls whenever Jesus is left out of our lives! Thank you & God Bless! Ma
Well, Lucy was taken to the Emergency Vet today at Jackson, MO & does have Covid & her baby, Zella (not a Baby anymore) had it two weeks ago but not as severe! I am not well & the reason I type & tell too much is it is my only entertainment! Tami's dogs are of Beegle & Chiwawai mixture--little but loud! LOL! Ma BYE! I posted the Hosp & ambulance prices to show how expensive it is even when receiving SSI Very expensive & without any INS I cannot even imagine how huge the bills & MEDS would be! Prayers for Rick W & hope he is doing better after surgery & hospital stay! Ma

Prayers ma. For y'all.
Ask your Dr for a 20 day script with refill of Ciprofloxacin hcl 500 mg.
Take it for 10 days,, average dose script.
Save the other 10 days for next time.
This is the only med that always knocks out my head infections and lungs too.
God Bless You and Tami.

Prayers ma. For y'all.
Ask your Dr for a 20 day script with refill of Ciprofloxacin hcl 500 mg.
Take it for 10 days,, average dose script.
Save the other 10 days for next time.
This is the only med that always knocks out my head infections and lungs too.
God Bless You and Tami.
Thank you & will try, as I see my main DR on WED, Sept 7th & then what is going to be done about moving me out of Tami's home to probably Susan's house with 2 dogs & 6 PPL --won't be silent or by myself for sure! Tami is on the verge of a breakdown, as just too much for her with working nights the way she has to do--too many in row too often plus being sick too often! Our life sure isn't a bed of Roses & her dad is in REHAB for broken hip surgery! So, if you don't hear from me, I am probably in the transferring stage & don't know if I will have a Computer set up or not--but my old one Microsoft 8.1 expires in 2023 anyway but for now it's been good knowing you & many more that I never knew on the CMD Forum! May God bless to keep you & yours well in Jesus' precious name! Amen! Ma

Well, Lucy was taken to the Emergency Vet today at Jackson, MO & does have Covid & her baby, Zella (not a Baby anymore) had it two weeks ago but not as severe! I am not well & the reason I type & tell too much is it is my only entertainment! Tami's dogs are of Beegle & Chiwawai mixture--little but loud! LOL! Ma BYE! I posted the Hosp & ambulance prices to show how expensive it is even when receiving SSI Very expensive & without any INS I cannot even imagine how huge the bills & MEDS would be! Prayers for Rick W & hope he is doing better after surgery & hospital stay! Ma
Not Covid--Intestinal sickness & has med & different dog food --Tami in better mood to learn her babies are okay! Ma

Ma, you already know that I am not a believer or at least a non-believer like most of you, but I always wish the best for you and your family.
I send you a kiss and a very strong hug.
Thank you, Draco--BUT Jesus' love is so great & a beautiful Home in Heaven is waiting for all who know God is REAL & Jesus is His beloved Son with whom every sinner must repent to have everlasting life--may you believe before it is too late & Thank you for your kiss & HUG--Good deeds are never wasted! In Jesus' love! Ma

Thank you & will try, as I see my main DR on WED, Sept 7th & then what is going to be done about moving me out of Tami's home to probably Susan's house with 2 dogs & 6 PPL --won't be silent or by myself for sure! Tami is on the verge of a breakdown, as just too much for her with working nights the way she has to do--too many in row too often plus being sick too often! Our life sure isn't a bed of Roses & her dad is in REHAB for broken hip surgery! So, if you don't hear from me, I am probably in the transferring stage & don't know if I will have a Computer set up or not--but my old one Microsoft 8.1 expires in 2023 anyway but for now it's been good knowing you & many more that I never knew on the CMD Forum! May God bless to keep you & yours well in Jesus' precious name! Amen! Ma
Your Welcome Ma.
Prayers for a smooth move.
They'll try to discourage you getting that med.
It's that good. Don't let them give you levaquin or cefuroxime in its place. Similar,, though tough on the liver.
Actually made me sick.
I would also ask for a bronchial dilator to help keep your lungs open. Helps prevent infections.
I use Pro Air. Albuterol. Then once I'm breathing better. I use Quvar an ati inflammatory. Get the ones that puff out. Not the ones you have to suck on. Make sure he explains how to properly use them.
Without those. I'd be infected most the year.

Had an accident years ago. Car battery exploded in my face. And inhaled the acid. Not much but enough to give me emphysema in one lung.
God Bless Y'all.

Last edited:
Is your other daughter a believer ?
Hopefully so.

Only God knows for sure--my son also! They aren't Jesus Freaks like me! Ma
Just remember.
You can't force it on them. You've tried that.
Lead by example.
Peace ,, Love and joy. Unlimited kindness no mater how difficult the environment is around you.
Hold your tongue and anger.
Yes you raised them.
Though now their the adults and care takers With Attitude.
Show them God's love and the peace it brings you. Don't let the world's frustrations flow out of you onto them. I know. Been there done that.
Drove them away.
You can't win them that way. We're all guilty.
Let God's Love flow thru you.
Let them see how wonderful he is. How
Life is and can be thru Jesus Christ...
Let them come to you.
More prayers MaBetty.
You heal the wounds before you leave them. 🙏

Ma, you already know that I am not a believer or at least a non-believer like most of you, but I always wish the best for you and your family.
I send you a kiss and a very strong hug.
We love you Draco and JESUS loves you read john 3:16 ---19.Open up your heart he cares for you :thumbup:

Attachments

• 01-12-2014 05;04;24PM.JPG
    01-12-2014 05;04;24PM.JPG
    272.7 KB · Views: 88
  • jesus 2.jpg
    jesus 2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 86

So sorry for the hard times sister Betty praying that the lord will bring a healing to you and your family.

Attachments

• jesus in heaven.png
    jesus in heaven.png
    329.1 KB · Views: 139
  • first day in heaven.png
    first day in heaven.png
    544 KB · Views: 104
  • jesus.gif
    jesus.gif
    86.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 1657983106518.png
    1657983106518.png
    626.7 KB · Views: 113
Just remember.
You can't force it on them. You've tried that.
Lead by example.
Peace ,, Love and joy. Unlimited kindness no mater how difficult the environment is around you.
Hold your tongue and anger.
Yes you raised them.
Though now their the adults and care takers With Attitude.
Show them God's love and the peace it brings you. Don't let the world's frustrations flow out of you onto them. I know. Been there done that.
Drove them away.
You can't win them that way. We're all guilty.
Let God's Love flow thru you.
Let them see how wonderful he is. How
Life is and can be thru Jesus Christ...
Let them come to you.
More prayers MaBetty.
You heal the wounds before you leave them. 🙏
I try doing my best even in stressful circumstances! Thank you for your PRAYERS! They know I love Jesus & have for a long, long while --my son before after leaving home & having his own home would never drink a can of beer around me, although I never said he couldn't --was just his way of respecting me although he wasn't & isn't saved as far as I know! There are problems within his own family & grandchildren; so, stays busy fighting satan's war against them! The children are who Satan is after & he goes after them continuously!

They know I pray, even Susan & Tami & since you or others aren't here with us, then you haven't any idea how difficult it is to be cursed & yelled at by your own child & not yell back while anything I say, accuses me of complaining & yelling! Tami is hard of hearing & since one dog ate my hearing aid, Tami's fault but it was an accident & something that was unexpected under the circumstances of needing the little girl's room quickly after laying them down & Zella got one & chewed it to pieces --been reordered but again by mistake the wrong one was replaced; so had to reorder & I haven't had hearing aids for over a month--Therefore, we misunderstand each other a lot when unable to hear clearly--her lack of sleep makes it even worse!

I was the best mom I knew how to be after raised by a very strict & uncaring father & mom was timid so never said much in defense because he was mean & unkind to her! I have been better with Jesus & am a better person & mom or try to be--(One problem though I was a cleaning NUT)--just that I hurt & ill & not being Independent HURTS! Jesus called me to be a witness & Prayer Warrior for teaching others about Jesus & that includes my own family!

Tami's dad fell & broke his hip, had surgery, is in Nursing Home getting REHAB where I was when I Compression Fractured my lower back! --So amazing that our lives keep on keeping on alike, but I've only seen him a couple of times from the distance & at Tami's wedding (divorced now) --God sure works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform! God Bless America & her American patriotic Citizens! AMEN! Ma

I try doing my best even in stressful circumstances! Thank you for your PRAYERS! They know I love Jesus & have for a long, long while --my son before after leaving home & having his own home would never drink a can of beer around me, although I never said he couldn't --was just his way of respecting me although he wasn't & isn't saved as far as I know! There are problems within his own family & grandchildren; so, stays busy fighting satan's war against them! The children are who Satan is after & he goes after them continuously!

They know I pray, even Susan & Tami & since you or others aren't here with us, then you haven't any idea how difficult it is to be cursed & yelled at by your own child & not yell back while anything I say, accuses me of complaining & yelling! Tami is hard of hearing & since one dog ate my hearing aid, Tami's fault but it was an accident & something that was unexpected under the circumstances of needing the little girl's room quickly after laying them down & Zella got one & chewed it to pieces --been reordered but again by mistake the wrong one was replaced; so had to reorder & I haven't had hearing aids for over a month--Therefore, we misunderstand each other a lot when unable to hear clearly--her lack of sleep makes it even worse!

I was the best mom I knew how to be after raised by a very strict & uncaring father & mom was timid so never said much in defense because he was mean & unkind to her! I have been better with Jesus & am a better person & mom or try to be--(One problem though I was a cleaning NUT)--just that I hurt & ill & not being Independent HURTS! Jesus called me to be a witness & Prayer Warrior for teaching others about Jesus & that includes my own family!

Tami's dad fell & broke his hip, had surgery, is in Nursing Home getting REHAB where I was when I Compression Fractured my lower back! --So amazing that our lives keep on keeping on alike, but I've only seen him a couple of times from the distance & at Tami's wedding (divorced now) --God sure works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform! God Bless America & her American patriotic Citizens! AMEN! Ma
I know the feelings.
I was speaking from my heart.
Mostly my own issues here.
Sons hardly ever come over anymore.
Youngest is saved as is my grandson.
Older boys. Nope.
Need hearing aids here again.
Can't afford to replace them.
Don't qualify for assistance.
I'm quite certain your an Amazing mother.
God Bless You.
More Prayers.

I know the feelings.
I was speaking from my heart.
Mostly my own issues here.
Sons hardly ever come over anymore.
Youngest is saved as is my grandson.
Older boys. Nope.
Need hearing aids here again.
Can't afford to replace them.
Don't qualify for assistance.
I'm quite certain your an Amazing mother.
God Bless You.
More Prayers.
Thanks, Odanscoils for your kind & comforting words. The Bible says raise our children up in the way they should go in the Lord & when they are old (our age?) they won't depart from it; therefore, if God says it, I believe it & trust in Jesus' saving our families, too! Let us never give up HOPE in what God can do! Ma

Sorry I missed this. Always praying here

Prayers Ma for you and your family you have shown lots of Love and compassion..
Mark