Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pro - Tector Cases?

For my CTX 3030 I was told every week that it would be next week. I finally gave up. What do they have to offer for the Deus except for that not so popular head unit cover?

Rob

Golden Eagle said:
For my CTX 3030 I was told every week that it would be next week. I finally gave up. What do they have to offer for the Deus except for that not so popular head unit cover?

Rob
Rob,that's all I've seen? I thought the cover might keep the screen,and key pad a little cleaner,when using it in dusty conditions?

rks1040 said:
Golden Eagle said:

Rob
Rob,that's all I've seen? I thought the cover might keep the screen,and key pad a little cleaner,when using it in dusty conditions?

Just use a sport armband case, it works good.:yo:

Finder82 said:
rks1040 said:
Golden Eagle said:

Rob

Just use a sport armband case, it works good.:yo:
Thanks,great idea!

Good thinking! A much better idea would be the sport armband case. They're usually not waterproof (although I could be wrong) but they fit well, protect from dust, mud, light rain, and scratches. They also don't slide off like the Pro-Tectors are prone to do. The Pro-Tector whole body cases for detectors like the CTX 3030 and others are said to be really good so I don't want to put the whole company down, but I suspect there may be an illness or something of the sort going on that has the company's products on hold for now.

Rob

i have tried various screen covers and found things wrong with all of them

so i decided to make my own from some old leather and it works great

as it is leather it is waterproof,especially if you use a waterproof glue on the screen before stitching

i also made a leather holster for my garret probe at the same time

so get that sewing machine out and make your own

nice job Hoarder!

sometimes I forget how fun it its to make things.
Mostly its a time issue and easier to just send a check and buy one...

thanks for sharing.