Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Problem with the Minelab Gx4500 in the Quick-Trak

toti

Hello my name is Antonio I am from Spain I have a doubt with the Gb fixed that I spread pulse Quick-Trak and free it does not do to me the sound pipipi as when I touch the way tracking in the Quick-Trak if it does pipipi free when
he asks about this not the sound is normal that in a way it does it and in other
please I am anxious with this topic one is grateful for information

Someone who has one minelab of the seire gpx good 4500 proves that the detector me goes brilliantly I am one week ago old the fact the fact is that I have a doubt when I do the balance of ground in way fixed and drive Quick-Trak and free the pipipi does not feed me but when I put it in tracking way and touch the Quick-Trak and free the button does pee
my question is what does the machine in way fixed normal or is it that damaged the way fixed????
and begun again all the programs and nothing at all
one is grateful for the whole help

a greeting

The GPX detectors make a beep sound when the Quick Trak button is triggered and released only when in the Tracking mode. If the Tracking switch is in Fixed there is no beep when the button is released.

Hope this helps

Jonathan Porter