Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PSALMS Chapters 3, 4, 5 & 6

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Psalms (KJV) Chapter 5, VERSES 8 through 12-- (:geek: Lead me, O LORD, in Thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make Thy way straight before my face. (9) For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue, (10) Destroy Thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against Thee. (11) But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy name (JESUS) be joyful in Thee. (12) For Thou. LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt Thou compass him/(her) as with a shield.

(A hedge of thorns to protect us from our enemies) Prayers is the best defense & speaking up against all wrong done by those who harm, kill & destroy the innocent! And to go against satan's fiery darts & stinging arrows thrown when they say we offend them (NOT) It is God's Holy Word that offends the lost souls of sinners! But when the hurting sinners cry out to God in the name of Jesus, He helps them to believe the truth of His Word (Jesus is the Living Word) comforts them in their heartaches & trials & saves their eternal souls as His obedient saints to live forever with Him on the saints crowning award day with bright shining stars in our crowns for the good we did & for the souls we helped save for our Heavenly Father's Kingdom! May Jesus soon say, "Peace be still" & calm the roaring & angry waves of THE USA from shore to shore & nation to nation! Amen! Pray for Pres Trump, VP Pence, we his followers & all our families! May God Bless the USA & our U.S. Constitution to remain strong & brave for God's righteousness in Jesus' precious & Holy name! AMEN! Ma

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. This is from 1 Thessalonians 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. This is from 1 Thessalonians 5:3
Jesus is the Peace Maker so when any human says Peace, Peace without God's Holy Spirit guiding them than sudden destruction will come upon the world as it has now, because evil has been increasing far too long! Dear God, Save those who will be saved & then, Come Quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! Ma

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household,
Jesus said these words. They can be found at Matthew 10:34-35

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household,
Jesus said these words. They can be found at Matthew 10:34-35

Yes, this is exactly what the world is like (was then & is now) seems that people are at unrest & at each others throats! And by arguing, fighting there will not be peace on earth because many people refuse to believe in Jesus & live godly as He does! That is the only way He can & will bring peace, BUT will not be until He comes to catch away His glorified saints & takes us Home with Him into God's Holy, loving & peaceful Kingdom!

But there will be peace on earth when the final end comes & God destroys the old heavens & the old earth & creates them brand new for all His family to live with Him in a wonderful & peaceful new Jerusalem city! He won't destroy by water (a flood again) but by fire & brimstone! But each Christian can have peace within themselves by having believing faith in Jesus & by leaning on & fully trusting in Him--God doesn't cause confusion, unrests & wars, as that is what satan does; therefore, which God has each of us chosen to serve?

I choose Jesus & try by God's Holy Spirit to obey His will to fulfill His plans for my life now & for eternity with Him! I pray that He finds me worthy to go with Him when He comes, whether I am alive or my body has died; but hopefully my spirit is saved & returns into a new body to be caught up in the twinkling of an eye & be home dwelling in a beautiful mansion He has gone to prepare for me & for each of God's born again new creations in His Salvation Grace! So we agree on scripture & verse whether taken from the Old or New testament! God is the same yesterday, today & forever because He does not change--Time has no meaning to Him, as His Heavenly Kingdom doesn't change like the centuries & decades do in this sinful world! May God Bless! Ma

God help us with this Virus its heading up again in many of the states ,people not using any sense:eek:

Ask & ye shall receive--Jerimiah 32: v 27 & His Phone # Jeremiah 33:v 3 -- Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great & mighty things, which thou knowest not! Tell Him you love Him (And mean it) and ask sincerely by believing faith in His Will & in His plans & HE WILL ANSWER! Ma