Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Publish a Field Guide for the X-Terra

poorman

All you fine field testers should get together and publish a Field Guide for the X-Terra.................X-Terra Beach Hunting..........X-Terra Coin and Jewelry.Land Hunting..... X-Terra Relic Hunting.......I think it would be a Land Slide seller, not to mention a real handy tool to compliment the X-Terra. Naturally you would want to absorb the cost to publish and distribute it free to all your fellow hobby members. We in turn would heap lavish praise upon you and probably place you on a golden pedestal. Well, maybe aluminum pedestal. You know, the one we would build with all our melted down Pull Tabs. Sounds like a great plan to me............In all seriousness, we do appreciate all your hard work.

Thanks. It is nice to know that our efforts are appreciated. I actually did write a freebie "Musky Hunting made easy" paper that I posted on the forums. Minelab and a couple dealers have it on their websites. Let me put some things together and see if it helps. But, you have to give me a few days as I still have some tests I want to put the X-Terra through! So many coins and so little time!!! HH Randy

Great Randy, Looking forward to your post on the X-Terra. I will probably end up getting an X-Terra 50 but for now I am going to hang back and see what the other Manufactures come up with this year first.

Poorman:

Thanks for the kind remarks. It has really been a treat to try out this new detector and share my impressions with my fellow detectorists. Give Minelab credit for a novel approach to bringing a new product to the market.

There will be more field testing results to come. Too bad I used up all of my sick days or I know what I'd be doing tomorrow...

Bill (S. CA)