Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulling the trigger and finally updating/upgrading my MD

galwayboy

I've been waiting forever to get a new detector, always hoping for a stable land/water, multi freq, wireless headphones and rechargeable all in one machine. The MK tics all the boxes for me. Hoping to order it Monday, but by Friday at the latest. My buddy hunts with a Deus n AT Pro and is anxious to see the Kruzer in action. I'll keep y'all posted with comparisons and finds. BTW, found 5 wheats today.

Great detector!!!! I am really liking mine!!!!!! Enjoy your new machine!!!!!!

Waiting for my new MK to clear customs, then ship. Hoping i can get it before our local MDing club meeting next week.

KyJoe said:
I have a Kruzer inbound too!

I'm really anxious to try some parks that have really been hit hard over the past years and see whats there

got a tracking number, thanks Bart

Got it last night. Was able to hunt about 40 minutes at lunch today. First good signal/coin was a 52 wheat. I was hunting in 3 tone at preset for now. Super fast. I was able to get 3 signals that all bounced 30, 31, 30. All three were nickles.