Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quest Metal Detecting Group

SeniorSeeker

Hello Quest Hunters! I'm a senior citizen having detected for many years and used various machines. Today I wanted to try something new I could afford so I purchased the Quest X10 Metal Detector and it will be here, in a few days. Of course I'll read the manual and do some floor testing with a variety of coins and other objects such as rings, etc. It would be a delight to share with other Quest users.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 121
I know nothing about the Quest detectors but have been curious about how they preforms?
Let us know what you think about it.

I have used the first orig. Deteknix Quest and the Q40. Very light weight with comfortable handles, balances great with the 5x9 coil.
I liked both.
There are lots of Quest Facebook Groups, pretty popular in Europe.

Attachments

• Q40Finds Sven1.JPG
    Q40Finds Sven1.JPG
    370.6 KB · Views: 119
I have a Q20. Nice little detector. I use it as a back up unit. I found a lot of coins with it. That 5 x 9 coil does not miss much. Liteweight and decent depth .

I have had their Pinpointer for several years and no problems with it. Good luck with your new detector, and let us know how your testing goes.

Let us know how you like it. I have always wanted to try one.