Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question: Anyone using the Eagle II SL 1990 Machine?

rodman

I got this machine new, but never really found out if it was no good, or If i just couldn't figure it out. I seemed to find more with a simpler machine I had purchaed for my girlfriend. Now I'm dusting it off after 10 years away from detecting. I hate to buy a new one since this one is in perfect condition. I'd like some feedback about whether it's a great tool or I should cut my losses.

I had the 1989 version and that detector found about 75% of all the relics and coins that I now own. I sure would like to find another to replace it. Hope this helps.

Some feel its one of the best Whites ever made, but indeed like a Chinese puzzle to setup as its two tiered...Heck its an excellent machine but some prefer user friendly and might be better off with a IDX pro or one of the newest prizm series..Trip to your Whites dealer might be in order...

It's a killer coinhunter. Download a manuel from whites website. create your own custom prog for the type of hunting and save it in custom prog. I'd reccomend using two quadrant vdi (easily ids iron) and vco pinpointing. Run the signal bal about 1/3 of scale. With the right setup anything with more than a 4 number variation (vdi) is usually junk. I sold mine to a relative,it's now working hard in norway.