Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick Scorp hunt

Bugar In. USA

Tryin to beat the storms, so hit a lil bitty sleddin hill that's been beat to death, got a lil clad 2 pop cans, this purty thing, with some kind of latch on the backside, was about 10 or 11 inches deep rite in the middle of the hill, was real nasty from couple hundred years of crud, used wire brush, come out nice for a purty thingie, looks like sombody woulda found it, I didn' till I used the SCORPION :garrett::garrett::garrett:, they are killers on the old stuff-DEEP old stuff:garrett::garrett::garrett:

I don't seem to hear much about depth when most talk about the Scorpion Bugar.
10 or 11" deep on a target that size is certainly respectable. Which coil did you
have on the Scorp ? Kind of an interesting thing, whatever it is. Looks old to me.
Glad you got out Bugar. Good hunting to you ! Gene

That thingy in the center looks like it has a few years on it. If only it could talk..... I have never gone out relic hunting with my Scorpion, as I usually just use it to find rings and coins. I am impressed with the depth you are getting with it.

John-I found out bout a year ago they work fantastic on relics, and just old stuff, they will go incredible deep in disc with running a disc of 1 or 2, and in all metal, which i use in the farmfields, really root out everything I can dig to, problem is i need such a large spade or shovel, and a HUGE pouch, they just seem to get it all, Try It You'll like it:detecting:

Oh man, yes it will go deeeeeep on those larger items.:detecting:The Scorpion is a fantastic relic hunting machine.:clapping:Neat find Buggar. Thanks for sharing.:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)