Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Racer Discrimination vs. depth

confite

Sorry for my language (use translator)
Makro racer like other detectors, more discrimination, depth less.
Making test, I discover that from discrimination 50, same depth discrimination ........ 0-10
Do the test, 2 and 3 tones.
Best regards

It's been my experience that few detectors made today loose depth with added discrimination. Tesoros's seem to loose depth but the other I've tried get pretty much the same depth with or without any discrimination. An air test will confirm this. What I do see is ground minerals masking by nearby rejected targets can influence the positive signal from a good target making it seem to loose depth. If you can get the same depth in an air test with no discrimination as with discrimination then the issue is usually bad ground or masking from junk.