Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rain makes for a great weekend

Topdecker

It is has been dry and hard to dig for months around where I live. We finally got a mega-soaker rain that lasted the bulk of two days and the ground is wonderful to dig in again.

Anyhow, I took advantage of soft soil and took the Deus out at least an hour everyday this weekend with predictably excellent results:

coins.jpg

The rosie was ringed by can slaw, the V nickel was down around 7" and was reporting as 78-82 (just below a zinc penny) but sounded like a deep coin so I dug her, the 1882 IH was practically on the surface yet ringed by some wire trash, the 1888 IH was near a big piece of iron, and the 1911 dime came from a lawn and was just waiting for me and the Deus to bring it into the sunlight.

Lovin' the Deus - I'm still learning, but I'm already finding the good stuff in "hunted out" parks and more importantly it is a fun, fun, fun metal detector to use.

Congrats man! We are getting some nice rain to soften things up here as well. Hoping to get out in a day or two to my "Hunted Out" spots as well.

Very well done. I second your opinion of the Deus!