Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rain, Rain go away

Allen in MT

Well in the last 7 days we have had 6 inches of rain, some places have had more, lots of flooding, mud slides and washed out roads. I just hope that it does some good in the hills as far as washing out some of the yellow stuff. our place hasn't been flooded but some had a lot of damage. Been about 25 year since I seen this much rain.
Guess will have to get out and check some spots as soon as it lets up. Been a long dry spell,,,for gold that is.
Hope you all are getting in some beeping time.
enjoy & HAGD
Allen in MT

Here in Redding Calif. we got hit again and now most of this week is predicted some more,sporatic,just enough to make everything a muddy mess. Creeks,gullies,and rivers in full rage.West in trinity I can't even get across 1 of my 3 creek crossings because it ain't a crik it's a river!!Trees down all over the place too,&^%$#@! enough already.Tons a au 2 u 2-John

Hello Allen,

I emailed Rick the other day and he said they had everything graded and ready for the outing and it all got washed out . Gary and I will be there the 23rd - 27th , hope to see you at the Luau .

Mike

AZ4AU