Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ranch Wildlife

Kieth-Tx

Here are a few pics I took this past week and today. Pic of sunrise then the same day sunset. Tried to do a little fishing and walked up to the pond and saw this family across the pond. Have more pics with their heads almost submerged....I guess they like moss. You can see the pigs in the pic across the lake. Funny bird is a Road Runner or as they call them down here El Paisano.

The bird shot looks a lot like an Eagle..but hey I am no expert it may be a Hawk..

Nice pictures. Is that your land?What part of Texas are you from? I'm going to be making a trip to Austin to visit my granddaughter maybe we could get together and swing our coils.

Wish it was my land....I have been working on it for 4 months now and I am ready to get back to my old job. He owns 37,000 acres and my company is developing it for drilling. I have been like his conciere for the 4 months and have learned alot from him. This land has been in his family since the 1850's. It is about 40 miles north of Laredo. Not much detecting going on out there but if you make it around the Corpus Christi area I can hook ya up.