Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: I would like to Thank Don for bringing up a point concerning this coin...

A

Anonymous

This coin may be KGII Halfpenny or similar and not a CT copper. I also like to point out that it was at least ten years later when the skirmish was fought there near Glover's Rock in 1777. It's amazing how people got around in those days and that in some time or another people did lose their money. However, I will continue to work that area even though it's been worked to death by others. Another interesting point is that, so much dumping was done there in the late thirties and forties that it's going to be very difficult to find what those throops lost, but perhaps, just maybe there are areas that have not been dumped on...Thanks for the correction Don... and HH to all.
Philo_NY