Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: Let's get to the 2nd Smallest Ring Contest in the Precious Metal Category Started

A

Anonymous

Sure hope we have more players this time around for the Smallest Ring Contest in the precious metal category.
We had 44 views of the last posted contest and very few takers. Well, good luck. The same rules apply...But remember, it must be a ring and a bracelet or charm. Try to post your ring with a US Dime to show actual size of your ring... Let's run this contest till Tuesday, unless we simply don't get anymore contenders by Monday night. Good Hunting everyone for your smallest ring, God bless.
Reminder, we are judging on who has to smallest ring in relationship to mine. I Philo am not in the contest, all others that post a picture of their smallest ring can win. Sorry No Junk Rings in this one. Leslie from the land of the blue nose, not you can post your ring, if you can take a picyure with a US Dime, it would help in determining the size of your ring.
Philo_NY

Don't know if I can enter this contest as I won the smallest junk ring phase, but it was a lot of work trying to get a good pic so I'll post it anyway.

It was my first 'water find' ring - in fact my first ring. It impressed me because it was so small (at the time) and it had a cute bear with a heart in his belly.
Congrats Dennis ya beat mine.

green stone is real! A beautiful ring & I really like it! Not the smallest I'm sure, so not a winner!

Take another pic of your ring on top of the dime.
I'm outta the contest.so it's between you and Betty.
And it looks preety close (maybe a tie?)

But I want to say if it is a tie I submit to my senior and a lady - i.e. the gentleman in me says the winner should be Betty.
(My ring in itself to me is a wonderful gift from God so I am already a winner so I have no problem submitting to Betty in this contest.)
HH & Be Safe (and Healthy) - God bless us - one and all
Remember: Seek ye first the kingdom of God (Mt. 6:33)
Pete in MI

as I don't want to win! I too have been blessed by God mightily in finding it and just wanted to show everyone I used to find nice, small rings even though I don't seem to any more! The stone is a really pretty green, which doesn't show like it should in the pic!
So, congratulations Pete!
God Bless & HH!
MO-Granny