Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re: Which to buy... CZ20 or the Fisher 1280-X

A

Anonymous

Had a CZ20 but had to sell it to meet my debts...Now I have some bucks to buy another water machine, but which one. I know what the CZ20 can do, but how's the 1280-X fairing in the mix...Thanks for any imput...God bless.
Philo_NY

Basically CZ20 handles saltwater much better and the tones really help..As far as the 1280X been the best freshwater machine around for many years...

BOTH ARE GOOD. CONTRARY TO WHAT SOME SAY, THE 1280 IS GOOD IN SALT & FISHER ADVERTISED THAT UNTIL THE CZ-20. THE 1280 IS JUST ABOUT GOOF-PROOF, VERY SIMPLE. THE CZ-20 IS MORE COMPLICATED BUT YOU SAY YOU'VE OWNED ONE BEFORE. BASICALLY IT COMES DOWN TO WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND. BOTH ARE ALSO AVAILABLE USED & YOU CAN ALMOST BUY BOTH USED FOR THE PRICE OF A NEW CZ-20. THAT IS A 'GOOD' DELIMMA- YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT A BACK-UP THAT ROUTE!