Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recer battery indicator

jdeiana

I estimate I have been out for at least 12-15 hours with this machine - although I feel like it is more. But my battery indicator has gone down only one block. Just one notch from full. This doesn't seem to add up. Either this thing gets crazy battery life, or something is up with my indicator. Anyone else's seem to be going down amazingly slow for the usage?

The Turk machines are battery misers to the extreme! 30, 35, maybe even 40 hrs depending if you have the light on are very possible. What I have noticed, when you start losing bars on the battery icon. Go ahead and charge the batteries. On my CoRe when two bars are gone I need to be looking it's going fast like in an hour or less. Now I'll say this also. The Turkish rechargeables could show all the local, US mfg something by the way they last.

I have a good 40 hours on my machine by now, and it's down to one block and it's performing great (with the free batteries they included, I haven't used the rechargables yet).

I always have a spare set of AA's on me, so when it gets to the low battery alert, I'll swap them out, but yeah seems to be very effecient on battery life like my F75 is :thumbup: