Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Relic Hunters might want to check out this video of ATX I found on the net

jerrym1

Hi guys,

I've found this video on the net. It might be of interest to relic hunters and it deals with iron discrimination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-1tmJhA9zY

The main reason that i am interested in the ATX is for deep work over here in the UK for hoard hunting and on a few sites that a normal VLF machine just cannot work,the best way to describe one site is like a higly mineralized beach site a 100 miles inland,but seeing this video has really wetted my appertite.

I really liked this video. Excellent descriptive info on the controls and how to use them in the field. The ATX takes some practice and this is really good training for a new owner/user.

What a great vid,no sales pitch not comparison crap just straight up how the ATX is, well done to the maker of this clip you should be on the Garrett pay roll :thumbup:

Swat0155 said:
Hay mega B where in the uk do you live?

just north of London

Swat0155 said:
Thanks for your reply mega B do you have the ATX or are you still trying to get one at the right price lol :drool:

As i already have a Pulse with 4 coils i never rush into buying a totally brand new detector,although it is a tremendous detector i always do my homework 1st i 'never chase' the latest must have detector just for the sake of it.