Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Retire the CTX ? OHS

cedarswamp

Previously posted a topic what I didn't like about the 800 calling deep iron a good target not even sounding like an iffy signal ,and how to solve by turning 90 degrees on the target.The t2 ltd at least tells me its an iffy target just recently dug a 1936 penny 9 inches which was intermittently leaning to a high conductor.There is a comparison video between the ctx 3030 vs Manticore by Mental Metal watch the very first target CTX3030 called it right.However you all know you don't get the separation in dense iron the nox does with shallow targets but in parks littered with higher conductive junk the Etrac and CTX would shine on deep silver and can make a better cal on deep iron. I don't have the manticore to prove it only the 800 Dont get me wrong I like the 800 and made nice finds just pointing out a weakness. I have taken SMF with a grain of salt or maybe suffering from OHS OPERATOR HEAD SPACE don't plan on getting rid of my SF G2+ t2LTD l Your thoughts,,,,,CEDAR

Someone once said…”the best you know is the best you’ve had”. This can mean different things to different people, depending where you’re hunting and what for. Just keep an open mind is all. We all want the answers to questions from the future, lottery numbers and the like…maybe some Apple stock via 1980…we don’t want to get left behind or left out. Don’t change for the sake of change, just have a good reason to IF you decide to, and be well informed about that change.