Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring and a Silver Neclace

broadestpower

I haven't been able to down load pictures in a while, just thought I'd share these finds from a hunt this morning.
I found the ring at a local high school and the silver chain at a grammar school about a quarter mile down the road
Thanks for the looks GeorgeS

HAY !! Good job there. Sure is nice when you pop them out of the ground. Keep them coming. ... KEN

Nice finds there.. I found a necklase similar to the one you have and it was also missing the loop just like yours.
Is the ring tungsten? Looks like a nice design on it.

nice work Geo! my computers been busted for a few days so thats what took me so long to congratulate you...chains are a good find...WTG!:clapping:
Mud

Nice...I just found a silver chain yesterday that is identical to that! It was at a basketball court buried a few inches and in several pieces.