Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring In The New Year

cometguy

I figured my detecting days for 2013 were over but braved the 23 degree weather for an hour or two this afternoon. Ground had a nice frozen crust that kept you out of the mud. Went to a place I have hunted a lot and dug one penny. All of the coins from this place have been large cents or Indians but I got a 1919 wheat today. Was just about ready to quit when I got a booming signal that was really deeper than I expected. At about 10 inches I finally saw a round circle in the hole and thought I had dug a piece of horse tack. I was fired up when I realized it was a big, plated bell. This thing is almost 3 3/4 inches tall and heavy. Felt like it was a great target to dig as my last one of 2013.

Don
HH

Very Cool Dig...
I'm not quite ready to give up on 2013 yet....