Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Safari vs E-trac

sasquache

I have a bud that has a E-Trac and let me just say we both hunt side by side same dirt etc and my Safari finds are just as much and at the same depths yes the E-Trac has more bells and whistles but why pay more?

I so agree the Safari is a Amazing metal detector!!

I've never swung an Etrac (I want to try one out though)! but if you have spend some time and scroll back through the pages on this forum, you'll find similar questions about the pro's and con's of both detectors and it seems the jury is still out on this issue. In the end it boils down to personal preference. Some guy's like to play with the bells and whistles and other's like myself just prefer less B&W's on mine.

Exactly I love the Safari over the E-Trac and I've used both.

My safari is deeper than my etrac,Se pro, and my ctx in my test bed on 8 in dime. In fact it will hit the dime well with the smaller coils where the others won't with the 11 inch stock coils.
I was very surprised to discover this. Coils used in testing , 8x6 sef, Nel sharpshooter, 8 in sunray, 4.5x7 excel and stock coils.