Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Same Drop-Off, Different Day

scubadetector

Well went back to where I found the three walkers and the Washington quarter today. You would THINK I would be able to scrounge up another large silver. Not the case today. Ended with 6 silver dimes (one merc). I did find a 14K earring with 21 diamonds in it. Weighs a whopping 1.54 grams. I have three cars exactly the same now and this is my first steel metal figure. Need to clean it. Nice old wood lure but nothing else exciting. I know more large silver has to be hiding down there.

The token is from a dairy farm and it was for the old milk bottle.

Wish I could go water hunting. What are the brass looking things in the top right photo? That earring looks interesting. Are the diamonds real?

lloyd0161 said:
Wish I could go water hunting. What are the brass looking things in the top right photo? That earring looks interesting. Are the diamonds real?

No idea if the diamonds are real. Most likely are. Will find out tomorrow. The brass things are very old swim buckles. I am finding lots of them and lots of ripped up old rubber woman's swim caps.

Hmmmm, maybe you got it all your first time in? Which would be good to know, that way, a fellow knows he's not missing much if anything...Nice!:clapping:
Mud

A good collection of interesting finds!....I like the earring!!