Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday's finds with my G2

Digger70pa

Same old stuff different day. My G2 is the best relic machine I've ever used. I know I sound like a skipping record but it is. HH Tim

The ground you hunt must be making bullets. Man you are cleaning up!

Hi Digger, I'm on the other side of the pond. Just wondering what you guys do with all those bullets? Is there a market for it in the States?

Sure there's always a market for civil war relics. Most common minie balls go for @ $1.00 a piece if you sell them to a dealer. You can sell privately for a couple more dollars. I don't sell any of my finds. Call me a pack rat. They'll do not but appreciate in value. No body is putting them back into the ground. Thanks for looking. HH

Hi Digger, I see you have a F19 listed. Why (in your opinion) is the G2 better? I am thinking about getting an F19 or a G2+. I would really like to hear your comparisons and/or advice. Thanks.
Clem

Keep posting those bullets, Digger. I sure like to see them......Thanks....Darrell. Are those with the stars in the base Washington Artillery?

Yes Washington arsenal buddy. I'm going out tomorrow to hopefully dig a couple relics.

cclemc said:
Hi Digger, I see you have a F19 listed. Why (in your opinion) is the G2 better? I am thinking about getting an F19 or a G2+. I would really like to hear your comparisons and/or advice. Thanks.
Clem
I like the pistol grip handle on the G2 better than the grip on the S rod of the F19. That's all. I like the F19 having a back light though.