Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday's hunt

Farmerstan

well i put in about 7 hrs with the core on Sat, found 42 memorials, 8 wheaties, 9 clad dimes, 4 clad quarters and a 1943 merc, my observation is that it is a very capable detector and pretty darn deep with the stock coil, i found one of the clad dimes in some soft dirt close to 10 inches deep! did not expect it that deep because it was pretty loud, that was DI 2 sens 90, mask at 10, got the merc with that setting as well about 8 in, deep, i used DI 3 in the trashy areas and picked out most of the wheats with Sens 80, mask at 10, this being said my wife found 2 mercs 2 buffalo nickels and 14 wheaties with her CZ 7apro my friend Brian found 16 wheaties 2 mercs a silver rosie and a war nickel with his E-trac he has found 14 siver coins in his first 4 hunts. sorry no pics........

Holy cow. That's a great day. Was that all at one site?

w

Yes sir it was, a lot of deep signals with shallow trash if I used my CZ -3d fisher I would have found more, but I know that machine like the back of my hand I've got to put the time in with the Core to learn it and understand its capabilities, best part is my shoulder doesn't hurt after a day like that with the Fisher my shoulder would be a wreck, another thing is I'm a lefty and that display on the box is completely in the wrong place

Farmerstan said:
Yes sir it was, a lot of deep signals with shallow trash if I used my CZ -3d fisher I would have found more, but I know that machine like the back of my hand I've got to put the time in with the Core to learn it and understand its capabilities, best part is my shoulder doesn't hurt after a day like that with the Fisher my shoulder would be a wreck, another thing is I'm a lefty and that display on the box is completely in the wrong place

Hello...just wanted to let you know that based on customer requests, we have offering the left-handed version of the FORS since November 2014.

That's nice to know now,lol I'm pretty used to using right hand equipment , it is nice to see a company that actually cares about such things, oh by the way I took the core on last Tuesday to the monthy meeting of the Michigan treasure hunters club everyone was impressed with the build quality when I told them it was a Turkish machine they looked at me funny. I would love to open there eyes to a new alternative to the very high priced Detectors.

Nokta Detectors said:
Farmerstan said:

Hello...just wanted to let you know that based on customer requests, we have offering the left-handed version of the FORS since November 2014.

Now you tell me. ;(

Looks like a successful day out for everyone. How does the learning curve seem to you for me it seemed pretty easy to get the swing of things with it (Ha did you see what I did there?) I am sure as time goes by I will pick up more nuances of the tones but I am totally happy with it so far.