Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saved a Fisher 1235-x

Ben Town

My neighbor had a 1235-x that they were trying to get rid of and I said I’d look into it and show them a web site to put it up for sale.
They bought it new and never used it. Didn’t want to mess with selling it and just gave it to me.
I put it together and installed two batteries and it fired right up.
I’ve read the manual and decided to give it to my brother that wants to get into the hobby.
If I get a nice day I’ll take it out in the Detector garden and see what it can do and do some air testing too.
Any thoughts on this older model that I know nothing about, it’s looks easier to learn than my CTX was.
I’ll get my brother going and see how it goes.
BD